Shoenique
I have many passions in life that fascinate me in so many ways. I am fascinated by photography, theatre, music, dance, poetry, the art of teaching, the power of loving, and other hundreds of things I’ll save for another blog. However, one of my many fascinations includes my passion for shoes. I know what you might be thinking, another shoe lover; just what the world needs. The funny thing is that I never noticed how this fascination began; I just know that it now exists. How did over 80 pairs of shoes make their way inside my closet; in through the mirrored doors and up on the shelves? I do not know. All I know is that each day I am faced with the decision of choosing one lucky pair; the lucky pair that will make it out of their box.
I have a variety of shoes, from designers like Kate Spade, to Marc Jacobs. The newest addition to my collection is a pair of golden, ankle wrapped, espadrilles from Coach. They are very sophisticated, in my opinion; yet simple enough to even wear with jeans. I like shopping at any shoe store, as long as I find unique shoes. However, there is one shoe store that I must recommend to all shoe lovers who like a “different” type of style. SHOENIQUE is the one word store you must remember. It is a small store in Monterrey Park, California. The variety of shoes in this store is overwhelming. There are so many colors and styles; you are literally in there for hours trying to decide which pair(s) to take. This small store is probably nothing splendid, compared to other shoe warehouses. Yet it’s simplicity and uniqueness is what makes the store…well…. SHOENIQUE! Every time I go inside, I escape all my troubles and imagine myself dancing with the black classy stilettos in front of me.
As every year goes by, I find more and more pairs of shoes making their way inside my closet. I wonder if my shoe fascination will ever end. There are many things people are fascinated by. Shoes not only fascinate me, but also help me make take the important “footsteps” in life I need. For all you shoe lovers, you know what I mean!
I have a variety of shoes, from designers like Kate Spade, to Marc Jacobs. The newest addition to my collection is a pair of golden, ankle wrapped, espadrilles from Coach. They are very sophisticated, in my opinion; yet simple enough to even wear with jeans. I like shopping at any shoe store, as long as I find unique shoes. However, there is one shoe store that I must recommend to all shoe lovers who like a “different” type of style. SHOENIQUE is the one word store you must remember. It is a small store in Monterrey Park, California. The variety of shoes in this store is overwhelming. There are so many colors and styles; you are literally in there for hours trying to decide which pair(s) to take. This small store is probably nothing splendid, compared to other shoe warehouses. Yet it’s simplicity and uniqueness is what makes the store…well…. SHOENIQUE! Every time I go inside, I escape all my troubles and imagine myself dancing with the black classy stilettos in front of me.
As every year goes by, I find more and more pairs of shoes making their way inside my closet. I wonder if my shoe fascination will ever end. There are many things people are fascinated by. Shoes not only fascinate me, but also help me make take the important “footsteps” in life I need. For all you shoe lovers, you know what I mean!

<< Home