La Vita e Bella!!

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

It's Time

I don't like to use the word "favorite" because I dont think i'ts a fair word. However, I have to admit that recently I have added a new singer to my exclusive "favorites" list. Michael Buble has proved once again why he is one of my favorite singers. His new CD, titled Its Time, is another easy listening classic that will have you mesmerized for hours. Michael Buble has been compared to Frank Sinatra, and I can clearly see why. His voice is so soothing and romantic. He sings classic songs like, Save the last Dance for Me, Quando Quando Quando, and Come Fly With Me. His new CD features songs with Nelly Furtado and Chris Botti. I really have to admit, that it's about time Michael brought out a new CD. His debut self titled CD was a great hit around the world. Fans have waited anxiously for a follow up hit, and now it's in stores! You have to hear his new tunes to see why Michael Buble has made his way into my exclusive "favorites" list.