La Vita e Bella!!

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Rendez-Vous

It's been literally a couple of years since I've written anything. I ask myself why, since I love writing. But alas, we meet again. So much has changed. So much has happened. Friends have gone away, while others have stayed. The truth is life passes us by so quickly. My brothers and I use the expression Rendez-Vous quite often, which means to meet again in French. Recently I've wondered who or what I'll rendez-vous with in the days to come. Life changes so quickly, and in just a small amount of time things can happen unexpectadly. So I wait. I wait for life's little box of surprises. Will something change this year? This summer? Today? We can all just wait and hope that we rendez-vous with something that is meant to be. That's what I'll keep doing. Waiting, wishing, and hoping; hoping that every time I utter the words rendez-vous I will be able to meet again with the ones I love. At the moment, I find it difficult to express myself in words. So I'll continue writing about this some other time. Till we meet again...