La Vita e Bella!!

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Quotes I Like...

There are many great quotes I've heard that I like. Below are some of my favorites..

"You've got to dance like nobody's watching and love like it's never going to hurt." -Annonymous

"We too often love things and use people, when we should use things and love people." -Annonymous

"I would rather have 15 minutes of wonderful, than a lifetime of nothing special." -Steel Magnolias

"Life's too important to be taken seriously." - Oscar Wilde

"You must do things you think you cannot do." -Eleanor Roosevelt

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." - Ghandi

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Annonymous

"Minds are like parachutes; they work best when open." - George Sheenan

"The trouble with being punctual is that there's nobody there to appreciate it." - Franklin P. Jones

"The first duty of love is to listen." - Paul Tillich

"The supreme happiness in life is the conviction that we are loved." - Victor Hugo